Dynamic Metals Lofts’ robust amenities makes it a comfortable place to live, work and play.
- On-site gym with treadmills, steppers, Nautilus resistance machines, and free weights. The gym overlooks the beautiful downtown Atlanta skyline!
- Rooftop patio: the top floor of our building features a large patio that overlooks the downtown Atlanta skyline. The patio is available to be reserved by homeowners and retailers for private events.
- Lounge: the second floor of the Dynamic features a furnished lounge with a long glass wall that overlooks Randolph Street. The lounge can be reserved by homeowners and retailers for private events.
- Controlled-access building
- Assigned, gated parking
- Comcast high-speed internet and TV service
- Natural gas stoves
- Granite or Corian countertops
- European shower/baths
- Walk-in closets
- Private patios on some loft units
- Dog walk areas
- Indoor bike racks
- Recycling collection
- Half a block to the Beltline’s Eastside trail; walk to the Freedom Park Path in just 10 minutes, or bike to Piedmont Park in the same short amount of time!
- Walk to a dozen restaurants, within one-half to 3 blocks
- One block to the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site
- Bike lane on Edgewood, running from Inman Park to downtown
- Board the Atlanta Streetcar for an easy ride to Centennial Park; the nearest station is only 3 blocks from here
- Dad’s Garage comedy theater is opening a block from us, starting Jan. 1, 2016
- Tour the Old Fourth Distillery, where they make craft small-batch vodkas and gins